Due to the application of the New European Regulations to protect the privacy of customers and the correct use of their data (RGPD) as of May 25, 2018, our data protection terms change.
- Owner: DOÑA FRANCISQUITA, SL (hereinafter, "DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING")
- CIF: B-29494606
- Casablanca Street, Zurbaran II Building, Local 1.
29620 Torremolinos (MÁLAGA)
2.- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3.- FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING TREAT THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data provided by the User will be processed by DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING in accordance with the following purposes:
- Carry out the provision of the contracted services, maintaining the contractual relationship and monitoring it, as well as conducting satisfaction surveys.
- Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents, complaints, claims or inquiries from the User.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications about products and services marketed by DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING by electronic and / or conventional means.
- Prepare a commercial profile, using their own sources to offer the User products and services in accordance with their interests.
4.- FOR HOW LONG WILL DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING TREAT THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA?
The User's data related to the fulfillment of the contractual relationship will be kept for this purpose during the entire time that the contract is in force and, even later, during the entire time required by the applicable legislation and until the eventual responsibilities derived from the Regarding the sending of commercial communications, DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING will treat the User's data, until the User objects.
5.- WHAT USER DATA WILL DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING TREAT?
DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING will treat the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: Name, Surname / Name of the company.
- Contact information: postal address, email address and telephone.
6.- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The treatment of User data by DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING for the sending of commercial communications, for the elaboration of profiles and to carry out satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. On the other hand, the treatment of the User's data to manage, process and monitor the purchases made by the User is the execution of the purchase contract, so the provision of the data for this purpose is mandatory and would prevent its fulfillment. otherwise.
7 - TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
User data may only be communicated to Public Administrations in the cases provided by Law.
8 - COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING treats the personal data provided by Users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and conventional means, with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for Users. . Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them. In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING, he may request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com or through the link that appears in the footer of promotional emails.
9 - EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to DOÑA FRANCISQUITA, SL Customer Service Department - Data Protection, Casablanca Street, Zurbaran II Building, Local 1. 29620, Torremolinos (MÁLAGA) or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Reference "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING is treating personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the following address https://www.agpd.es, when the interested party considers that DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection .
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact the data protection delegate of DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING whose contact details are through www.donafrancisquita.com/dpo
10 - SECURITY MEASURES DOÑA FRANCISQUITA CATERING
will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee security. of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
11 - CHANGES